Welcome to Atoka
Join us for small town hospitality with big city dreams. The Atoka County Chamber of Commerce presents the 2022 Atoka Christmas Parade. This year’s theme is “wild wild west,” and we look forward to seeing the amazing floats and decorations this year’s theme will inspire.
The parade will begin at 6:00 p.m. on Saturday, December 3, 2022. The parade route will start at Kentucky Avenue near Town & Country Grocery, and continue west on East Court Street to Delaware Avenue.
Please remember you may have walkers alongside floats to hand out candy, but no candy can be thrown from moving vehicles for the safety of children viewers. We want everyone to have a fun safe experience.
If you wish to register online please fill out the form below. Copies of the registration form are available at the Chamber Office. Rules and line up information is listed below.
PARADE INFORMATION AND RULES
- The year’s theme is Wild Wild West.
- Parade route is Kentucky to Delaware
- No Santa allowed other than the official Santa provided by the Atoka Chamber of Commerce.
- Absolutely no candy throwing from floats or trailers, candy may be handed out by walkers along the sidewalks.
- Quiet generators are permissible.
- Prize Money: Floats $300 1st place, $150 second place. Walking or other groups $100 1st place. Register at the Atoka County Chamber of Commerce Office 435 E Court St, Atoka OK 74525.
- Alternative Date of parade due to cancellation because of inclement weather will be Thursday, December 8th
- All entries must decorate in the Christmas Spirit
Get your position when you check in at the Chamber Office the night of the parade
- Line-up starts at 4:30 PM
- Police & Fire trucks enter at South Kentucky, right on 2nd, right on Indiana, right on West 1st
- Floats & Vintage cars, turn right at Court & McClendon. Continue South, turn right at 8th, then turn right at Dickenson & continue towards Kentucky.
- Walking groups without small children, line up in parking lots on South Kentucky
- Equestrian groups line up at north/east corner of Court & Kentucky.
- Any questions, contact the Chamber office at 580.889.2410.